Thursday, April 22, 2010

HAPPY 40TH EARTH DAY!

REDUCE...REUSE...RECYCLE...REPEAT

Just a few encouraging words to be kind to our planet with simple, small steps...

ONE: Try composting from your kitchen...it's EASY!...it really is! (email me if you have concerns)...I'm excited about the new compost-able Sun Chip bag and also the corn starch packing peanuts I received in a recent mail order (why aren't ALL packing peanuts dis-solvable like these???)...then I'll bring this compost to my preschool's science center for the kiddies to experiment with too!

TWO: limit plastic water bottles

THREE: recycle as much as you can

Side note: one of my favorite parts of visiting my daughter in Seattle, was how much she was able to recycle...how ironic that there is now a garbage strike in progress...

The Plastiki Expedition
The Cove: Japan Dolphins

No comments:

Post a Comment